Tuesday 5 June 2012

Spring Flowers

I have been photogaphing the spring flowers in my garden with my new camera.


forget-me not
 

star magnolia


Bearded Iris

The garden and the flowers which bloom throughout the year have always been a great source of images for me. I love pottering with my camera, especially when the sun is shining. My new Coolpix camera has a feature to prevent images being blurred and I seem to be getting better close-ups with the macro feature. Here are a couple of examples.

You can see more of my garden / flower photographs on Redgage. See my profile on Redgage.

Redgage is a site that pays for content and links to your articles and images on other sites on the web why not give it a try. It is not a get-rich-quick site, far from it but does pay for work that you are posting on to the web in blogs or other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment